Sunday 2 September 2012

NOTD September 2nd: Essence Nude Glam - 04 Iced Latte

Hi guys,
today I want to show you one of Essence's new nail polishes, 04 Iced Latte from the Nude Glam line.
Iced Latte is a light nude shade. It looks kind of pink, but it has beige and lilac undertones to it, making it look like a cool-toned color between a brown and a pink nude. It's a creme.
Application was nice, especially considering it's a nude. I expected it to be somewhat sheer, but it actually was okay! I used 3 coats for full coverage, because after the second it still showed signs of cuticle dragging. The formula was nice and glided on smoothly.
I think it's a super pretty nude, and I really like it with my skin tone! It's a work-appropriate light shade and will fit for any occasion. I'm glad I got it :)
And I actually really like the new Essence bottle shape!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. What a cute color! I'm not sure if it would look good on my own nails... but I think I must try because it look very pretty♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend you look at it at the store! And if you don't like it for you, there are plenty of other nude shades to choose from :)

      Delete
  2. it looks great with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.