Today I have a review for you about a new mascara I've been trying out lately! It's Rival de Loop's Ultimate Volume Mascara. I bought this spontaneously, because the plum colored tube looked nice to me :D Let's see how I liked it!
- only available at Rossmann, because Rival de Loop is their own brand
- it's called Ultimate Volume False Lashes Mascara
- contains 10 ml
- costs about 3.45 Euros
- just available in black
- the brush is pretty big
- easy to apply
- nice, opaque black color
- brush is good to use
- gives length and a bit of volume
- it's natural but you still see a result
- it sometimes can "glue" the ends of the lashes together, making it look a little clumpy
- it doesn't give you the promised False Lashes look - but what mascara does that?!
Have you tried this one?