I now have finally a review of Essence's Liquid Highlighter from their Crystalliced LE. Let's start right away!
- it's a fluid highlighter with a creamy consistency
- part of the Essence Crystalliced LE from this January
- comes in a tube with a pump
- the color is a cool-toned silvery white with shimmer
- it contains 15 ml
- costs 2.45 Euros
- nice color for a highlighter
- since it's cool-toned it'll be usable for a lot of different skin types
- with the pump it's easy to get out the right amount
- you only need a tiny bit for a nice glow
- the shimmer is super fine, you don't feel it on the skin
- easy to apply with your fingers
- gives a subtle highlight on your cheekbones
- it's a possible dupe for Benefit's HighBeam: comparison: *click*
- it's limited
- you need to be careful you don't use too much, or you'll look too glowy, especially with oily skin
|in the sun, blended|
|in the shade, blended|
After all, I can say that I really like this highlighter! It's super easy to use and gives a nice subtle glow, good for regular use :) I can really recommend it!
Did you already get this highlighter? Or are you planning to pick it up?
Talk to you soon!