March is over now, and here are the things I loved most during this month:
*click* - the only cheek products I used this month...:)
- p2 perfect look kajal 02 brown - used it every EOTD I did. Perfect!
- H&M Baseball/Cheerleader Jacket - I love this jacket so much, wore it all the time!
- Blue Flower Necklace - a really cute spring necklace :)
- RdLY Diamond Wish Mascara - I almost used this stuff up, and this month I especially liked it!
- Yves Rocher Flowerparty Perfume& Shower Gel - I've complained that I don't like the scent because it smells like vanilla too soon, but I actually enjoyed that this month ;)
- Bebe Relaxing Cream - it tends to break me out, but I don't want to throw it away...so I'm using it on my cheeks, neck and temples. Works for that!
- How I Met Your Mother - an awesome TV show that is so hilarious! Love it! <3
- Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Sunstone - used a lot everyday. EOTD is following soon!
- China Glaze - Life Preserver - I like this polish a lot, I used it for my Daisy Nail Art Design *click* and wore it on my toes all month long :)
These are my favorites for the month! What were yours?