Monday 11 April 2011

Review: p2 Home Sweet Home LE Blush Stick 01 Soft Pink

Hi everyone,
I just lately got the Hello Gorgeous Blush Stick from the Limited Edition Home Sweet Home by p2 in the color 01 soft pink.
It was 2,65 Euros and also available in a coral color. The color I got, although it's called soft pink, is more of a cherry-ish hot pink. But when you apply it, it gets really sheer and looks nice and naturally flushed.
The consistency of the actual blush stick is kinda hard, so it won't get used up too soon. It also kinda feels like bees-wax, but hard one.
You can layer it to the coverage you want. It lasts fine, but not all day long on me. It  fades a little during the day, but not like crazy, so that's fine.
I really like this blush stick a lot! It was actually my first blush stick ever, and it wasn't hard to use or anything at all :)
Did you get one of these, too?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Very nice blush indeed. Do you apply that with your fingers or with a brush? I think I'd use my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox79: I dab it directly onto my cheeks and then blend it with my fingers :) It's easier that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I am sure I would have bought it if we had p2 available in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yeah, it's a pity that you can't get everything everywhere :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.