I'm so excited! I was just told by lovely marox79 from the blog Juntas, pero no revueltas - together, yet apart... that they gave me the Your Blog Inspires Me - Award!! This is so so cute, so thanks a lot! :) <3
Here *click* is the post about it on their blog.
So these are the rules for it:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and provide the corresponding link.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Pass the award onto 10 other blogs
Well, I already fulfilled number 1, so here's number 2, that's 7 facts about me :) These things are kinda more personal, and some people that I see all the time don't even know about them. I thought I'd share some personal/private and fun stories, because always make-up can be boring...and I think you can already tell most of my make-up favs by this blog :D Here you go:
1. I love love love chocolate, I eat it all the time.
2. I'm really into languages, I'm learning a lot of them, currently I'm studying German (which's not foreign to me, but whatever ;)), English, French and Latin at school, and next year I'll be adding Italian. Languages FTW :D
3. I love Youtube, but I don't really watch that many make-up videos anymore. Two people I really love are Tyler Ward *click* who's doing music covers, and Shane Dawson *click*, who's doing personal and comedy videos. You probably know them already since they're both really popular, but I thought I'd share anyway because I love watching their videos :)
4. I'm an incredibly bubbly person. People tell me all the time that I'm so optimistic, and that's true. I talk like all the time, I'm really really communicative, and I'm always happy :D I don't know if you can tell by just reading my blog, but I hardly ever in a bad mood, and if, then it doesn't really last long :D I'm also extremely curious.
5. I have 2 budgies, and I kinda think that they're french because they make sounds that sound like saying "oui, oui" all the time. So I speak french with them ;) Crazy, I know...
6. I'm a huge fan of the color navy blue. It's probably my fave one. Although I'm a optimistic and happy person (yeah, number 4), whenever I go clothes shopping I buy dark colors. The first color I always reach for is -surprise, surprise- navy blue. And when a shirt's not available in navy blue, I buy black. Kinda weird...Since I love navy blue that much, I'm a huge fan of any nautical-themed things. Yay :)
7. I think that everyone needs some personal and own features. It's just so boring when everyone's the same! That's also why I'm not afraid to be myself and act the way I want. I might come across as a crazy and maybe even weird person, but I don't care about it. There are people that like me the way I am, and if they don't, then I'm fine with it. This is really important to me, and I think that more people should think about it that way.
So these are my 7 random facts, I hope you liked them! Do you want to have more personal entries by me, or should I keep it all to cosmetics? I'd have a lot more to tell, in case you're interested :D Hope this wasn't too long for you ;)
And, last but not least, number 3: Giving the award to 10 other blogs. Well, I don't know too many blogs, but I tried to find good ones for this :) Some of them are already quite well-known, but I still like them, so I put them in here, too. It's also not only beauty blogs, hope you don't mind. I didn't do full 10 blogs, I'm sorry about that. Hope you'll enjoy the ones I listed anyway.