Monday 13 September 2010

Update (I guess...!?)

Hey Beauties,
I just wanted to let you know that school starts for me tomorrow and that's why I might not be able to write a new blog post every day. So, don't be mad at me for being MIA (it means missing in action, just in case you don't know).
I guess I'm pretty much one of the last persons to start school again, but it's like that here :)

Since most of us have to go to school now again (or to work), I would like to know if I should do some neutral eyes and some looks for school with just essecntials so it's affordable for everyone. Do you like that idea? Or do you want to see anything else? Maybe how to make colors wearable for everyday?
Please guys, if you have any ideas, tell me! It doesn't matter what it is, if you want a review, a look, something! Just leave a comment :)

Okay, I'll see you soon and if you have any requests for me, I'll try to do them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.