Saturday 25 September 2010

NOTD September 25th: Essence - Chocolicious

Hey dear readers,

today I have NOTD for you! I've been wearing this color for the past couple of days and I really like it! It's 04 Chocolicious for the Essence Sun Club Limited Edition. I bought it way back in June and I haven't been wearing it yet. I really like the color, especially for summer and fall, it's a warm, dark chocolate brown. Application was esay, perfectly opaque with two coats. It didn't start to chipp before day 3, so that's really great :)
On the pictures the color looks pretty dark, almost black, but in real life you can definitely tell that it's brown!

Does any of you own the color as well? And what are your favorite colors for fall? Do you like to see mine? Tell me!

Until then,
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.