it's time to review Essence's blush from the Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE!
- Essence Blush 01 Renesmee Red
- part of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE, November 2012
- is a matte red shade
- contains 5,5 g
- costs 2,75 Euros
- rather unique color for the drugstore section
- it's matte
- pretty shade for lots of skin tones (it's somewhat of a snow white red blush)
- it's not too pigmented, but still good enough
- it's easy to blend
- it doesn't get patchy
- very silky, feels very good
- you can overblush, have to be careful with application
- it might be too much for some people
- it's limited
After all, I'm a big fan of this blush. It's super pretty, and when you don't use too much it makes you look naturally flushed. Big fan of it, and I can really recommend it as long as you can handle such a strong color.
What do you think of it?