Monday 5 November 2012

NOTD November 5th: Essence Home Sweet Home LE - 04 Berry Me Home

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you the nail polish I bought from Essence's Home Sweet Home LE, called 04 Berry Me Home.
Berry Me Home is a deep pinkish berry creme, but it definitely also has red undertones. It's blue-toned and very shiny.
Application was great, it glided on with a super squishy formula, a dream. It was already very opaque after the first coat, but I added a second one just to be sure I have full coverage.
I'm a big fan of this polish! The shade is great for the cold season,  and it was a dream to apply. I highly recommend this one, get it while it's out!
Did you get any of the Home Sweet Home polishes?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.