Friday 23 November 2012

NOTD November 23rd: Essie - Sew Psyched

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to show you a nail polish I've owned for quite some time now, and it's Essie's Sew Psyched.
Sew Psyched is a gray-toned military green shade, somewhat khaki. It also has a slight shimmer to it, which is somewhere between silver and khaki, I can't tell for sure.
Application was good, it has a nice consistency, almost thin, and just required 2 coats for full opacity.
Sew Psyched was originally part of the Fall 2010 Collection, but I don't think you should have big trouble getting this one now.
It's a very dirty and rather unique color, I like it a lot for this time of the year :)
Btw, a very happy Black Friday to all of you, hope you'll get lots of shopping done! :D
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant color. I could manage to survive to Black Friday without any shopping!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      yeah, me too! we're so good :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.