Today I'd like to review the Highlighting Powder from Catrice's SpectaculART LE.
- Catrice Highlighting Powder C01 Artfully Lustrous
- part of the SpectaculART LE, November 2012
- very light champagne-colored shimmer powder
- contains 11 g
- costs 3,95 Euros
- big size
- neither too cold nor too warm --> great for lots of skin tones
- nice fine shimmer
- easy to apply
- gives a pretty, subtle glow
- it's limited
- it's very crumbly
- the glitter tends to move a little over your face, falling onto your cheeks or so
After all, I'm a big fan of this shimmer powder. It's super pretty and great for a daily use.
What do you think of it?