Sunday 5 February 2012

Swatches: Catrice Nail Polish: I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

Hey there!
With the permanent line change of Catrice happening in the next couple of weeks, we all need to check which beauties will be discontinued, right?! So did I anyway, and I came home with this beauty, called I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.
This nail polish has a black base and then a lot of colored glitter in it. The glitter's mainly purple and gold, but it does seem to be multicolored. The particles are small enough so they're not like real chunky glitter, it's more of a mix between shimmer and glitter.
On the nail wheel, the polish was super easy to apply, it just needed 2 coats. I'm looking forward to wearing this on my nails!
You might already find this on sale at drugstores, like I did, so keep your eyes open if you like it! I'm sure I might be getting some other things that will have to leave the permanent line. We'll see :D
What will you get before it's gone?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.