Saturday 11 February 2012

Review: Catrice Nymphelia LE Unbeleaf'able Blush C01 Dancing Nymph

Hi guys!
A week ago I showed you the new Catrice LE, called Nymphelia. Here *click* you can read my post on it. I already showed you the nail polish I got from this LE, and now it's time to review the other product I got: The blush! So here you go:
Information:
  • called Unbeleaf'able Blush, in the color C01 Dancing Nymph
  • part of the Nymphelia Spring LE, that means it's limited
  • it's a baked blush
  • it has a marble print on it
  • the color is a peach with red and champagne veins through it, and it has a fine shimmer
  • it's 6.3 g
  • it costs 4.45 Euros
Positives:
  • nice color, good for every day
  • pigmentation is good, but not too much, so you can't overblush
  • price is okay
  • the shimmer is super fine, not to be noticed, but evens out your face a bit
  • the pattern's so pretty :D
  • easy to apply with a blush brush
Negatives:
  • due to the fact it's baked, it can be a bit dusty
  • it's limited
  • the rather light color might not be visible on darker skin tones
After all, I have to say that I really like this blush :) It's a great one, and I love to wear it on a daily basis. It might not be the most outstanding product ever, but it's super nice, and if you like it , you can get it :)
Did you get this blush, or will you be getting it?
Talk to you soon!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. I need to see how it looks in my skin tone, but I like it a lot seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, check it out in real life first!
      haha, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I really want this one, but in the netherlands this LE is not in stores yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll get it some time soon, too :)

      Delete
  3. I really want this blush, and now I've seen the swatches, Iwant it even more! Defenitely going to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great, I hope you'll be able to get it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.