Thursday 9 February 2012

Spotted: Catrice FeMALE LE

Hey there!
When I went to the drugstore yesterday to see if they had the new permanent line of Catrice, I instead found the FeMALE LE! YAY :D
This LE contains 1 dip-in eyeliner, 2 lipglosses, 1 mascara top coat, 1 pack of sponge-tip applicators, 4 nail polishes, 3 eye aquarelle duo chalks and 1 cream to powder blush. Here *click* you can find the promo pics on Pinkmelon.
The dip-in eyeliner has a shimmery silver color, and a sponge tip that you dip into the powdery product. I left it at the store because the color's not too much what I wear.
The lipglosses come in what looks like little tubes, like the L'Occitane hand lotions. They're super adorable, but the colors aren't that unique.
The mascara topcoat is glittery, and that's not what I wear. A pass for me.
Then, sponge-tip applicators. Come in a kit of three. Not a good idea in my opinion, I don't like these.
The nail polishes are all cremes. A gray, a coral, a nude and periwinkle. They weren't that interesting or uniqye, so that's why I left them all at the store. Yes, that's true, I didn't get any polish!
Next, the Eye Aquarelle Duo Chalks. They're little eyeshadow pieces that come in a packaging like cublets. They're brown-copper, blue-gray and black-purple. I bought the brown-copper pair, called C01 Love Me Gender. Pigmentation of these is really good, and they feel good. I like them so far and can't wait to use them :) They're both shimmery.
And last but not least, the cream to powder blush. It's a matte cool-toned rosewood color, really really pretty and nice for a lot of skin tones. Pigmentation is great, and the creamy texture gets a bit powdery when you apply it. It's called C01 A Woman's World.
After all, I really like this LE! The theme is great, and the products and colors are nice. They are a bit unique, and I'm sure a lot of people will like this LE :)
Reviews for the products I got will follow soon.
What did you get from this LE?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. I will have to wait at least another month to see this collection in the store but I do have the new range and I'm just waiting for some swatches ;)
    What can I say about this one? It's nice and I can't wait to see lip balms (I'm a little obsessed with them), your eye shadow is ok but I don't know what to do with orange (maybe you can show us some done make-up with it?) and I also don't use blush. I wanted to see the nail polishes but I guess I will have to wait but probably you are right and the colors are nothing special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, how cool that you already have the new range!
      that's great :) yes of course, I'm gonna do an eye make-up with it soon. You're right, it's not that easy to pull off.
      wait til you see them in person, maybe there's something for you :)

      Delete
  2. I hope to find this LE!
    So the Aquarelle duo are just normal eyeshadows?
    The blush is very pretty, it reminds me to the one from Essence Go Snow LE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, they aren't totally like normal eyeshadows, because there's no pan whatsoever, they're just loose cublets of pressed pigments!
      Yes, me too, but they're not the same! the essence one is pinker. I'll post a comparison picture the next days :)

      Delete
    2. You are awesome, thanks so much!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.