Thursday 16 January 2014

Spotted: Essence Kalinka Beauty LE

Hi guys!

Today I'd like to talk about Essence's other current LE, called Kalinka.

Kalinka contains 3 eyeshadows, 1 set of fake single lashes, 2 eyebrow pencils, 1 lip brush, 2 duo lip creams, 1 blush, 4 nail polishes, 2 hair mascaras and 1 beauty bag. You can find an overview of all products here *click*.

The eyeshadows are all shimmer, and of really pretty colours. They aren't that special but look pretty nonetheless.

The set of fake lashes contains individual lashes, which generally look more natural than whole fake lashes. These, however, come in a set of not only black but also two bright colours! Only something for more daring people.

The eyebrow pencils are one for lighter and one for darker hair types. They also have a little brush on the cap. I personally prefer to fill in my eyebrows with eyeshadow, however.

The lip brush looks fine, might be worth a try.

The duo lip creams are of very bright colours. For these you would need the above mentioned lip brush. One of the colours in each duo is matte, the other one shimmery.

The blush is of a peach colour with a nice shimmer, and it looks really gorgeous! I definitely was tempted to buy it but then decided I had enough peach shades.

The nail polishes are very cute and contain an interesting pearl shimmer. 

The hair mascaras are something that I personally find rather useless, but I'm sure there are people who use these. You can basically add colourful accents to your hair with them.

And finally, the little beauty bag in the shade of a Matryoshka. Looks really cute.

After all, I quite liked looking at this LE, and I'm sure you'll be able to find something cute you might like. But there wasn't anything utterly exciting in it, at least not for me.
What do you think about it?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your opinion, very useful! I like the blush and the eyeshadows, but I have too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it, thank you very much :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.