Friday 10 January 2014

NOTD January 10th: Essie - Forever Yummy

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to show you Forever Yummy by Essie.
Forever Yummy is a red creme. It's very shiny and darker than bright red, more leaning towards blood. But you can still easily tell that it's a red, it's not dark enough to look blackened. It's rather blue-toned.

Application was really nice, it was very squishy, which also makes for a great amount of shine. I did three coats for the result shown in the pictures, but you could get away with two thicker ones.
Forever Yummy really is a classy shade of red, it's not too bright but also not dark. I really love the way it looks, although it's most definitely a rather basic shade and more than easily dupeable. If you'd like to see a comparison to similar reds, please let me know!

What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.