Today I'd like to review a shower cream from The Body Shop that I received for Christmas!
- The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream
- contains 8.4 fl oz/ 250 ml
- costs 6,50 Euros
- is soap-free
- contains Community Fair Trade virgin coconut oil from Samoa
- has a very thick consistency
- nice coconut scent
- easy to apply
- thick consistency
- very moisturizing
- you don't necessarily have to use a moisturizer afterwards (even with my rather dry skin)
- lathers nicely
- you have to use quite a lot of product
- price a bit high considering the huge amount needed
Has anyone of you tried this shower cream?