Wednesday 22 January 2014

Review: The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream

Hi there!

Today I'd like to review a shower cream from The Body Shop that I received for Christmas!
Information:
  • The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream
  • contains 8.4 fl oz/ 250 ml
  • costs 6,50 Euros
  • is soap-free
  • contains Community Fair Trade virgin coconut oil from Samoa
  • has a very thick consistency
Positives:
  • nice coconut scent
  • easy to apply 
  • thick consistency
  • very moisturizing
  • you don't necessarily have to use a moisturizer afterwards (even with my rather dry skin)
  • lathers nicely
Negatives:
  • you have to use quite a lot of product
  • price a bit high considering the huge amount needed
After all, I am quite a big fan of this shower cream! I love how deeply it moisturizes my skin, that is really geat and not something a lot of products can achieve. I'd suggest you smell the different versions at the store and decide whether there's something among them for you!
Has anyone of you tried this shower cream?

xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Great review. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get a little more;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! That is sometimes true!

      Delete
  2. I have the body butter and it smells heavenly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I definitely have to check it out!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.