Monday 6 January 2014

NOTD January 6th: Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Hey there!

Today I'd like to show you a nail polish I recently purchased, Mint Candy Apple by Essie.
Mint Candy Apple is a mint creme. It falls perfectly between blue and green, not leaning strongly towards either. It's somewhat pastel.

Application was good, it's very creamy and smooth. I ended up doing 3 thin coats to avoid patchiness, but it already looked great after two.
I really like Mint Candy Apple as it's a light and subtle shade, but still not boring. It's a bit elegant and very wearable, so I can highly recommend it. 

Has anyone of you tried this shade?

xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish, looks really amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very cool color. perfect for spring, imo. would love to try it! :)

    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot! Yes, it's absolutely worth a try :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.