Sunday 12 January 2014

Spotted: Essence Ice Ice Baby LE

Hey everyone!

I recently saw this LE at the drugstore, and I thought I might share my thoughts on it. This is Essence's Ice Ice Baby LE.

This LE contains 3 eyeshadows, 3 eye pencils, 2 lip balms, 1 shimmer powder, 4 nail polishes, 1 hand lotion and 1 cable clip accessory. Here *click* you can see all of the products.

The eyeshadows are cool-toned and look shimmery. Unfortunately I wasn't able to test their pigmentation, sorry!

They eye pencils are of a metallic finish and come in three different colours. They were too much colour for my taste, don't really wear colours that much.

The lip balms look very cute and bright. I doubt, however, that they will have a real visible colour pay off.

The shimmer powder appears to be very frosty. It's of a white-ish silvery color and very shimmery.

The nail polishes are of cute colours that match the whole collection quite well. They are definitely interesting and not too common. The shimmer of them makes them interesting in my opinion!

The hand lotion looks nice and promises an deeply moisturizing effect. Couldn't really tell what it smelled like, though.

Last but not least, the cable clip. Might come in handy for people who need this kind of stuff, I don't really.

After all, this is a cute, winter-themed LE that makes a nice impression. I do like how all of the products work together, but there wasn't anything that sparked my interest.
What do you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Saw this one in stores but nothing really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on this one. This LE was cute and all but not for me, eye shadows were to shimmery and as for the polishes I have similar colors already in my stash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great that we can agree here, although it is a shame it wasn't more interesting!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.