Saturday 18 January 2014

Review: Maybelline Super Stay 24h Waterproof Powder

Hello guys!

Today I'd like to review a product I've been trying out for a while now. I'm talking about Maybelline's Super Stay 24h Waterproof Powder.
Information:
  • Maybelline Super Stay 24h Waterproof Powder
  • shade: 30 Sand
  • contains 9g
  • costs 7,95 Euros
  • compact contains a little sponge and a mirror
  • available at pretty much all drugstores
Positives:
  • availability
  • nice range of shades for light skin tones
  • mirror and sponge included (I personally don't use the sponge, though)
  • very silky feel
  • easy to apply with a brush
  • nice but not that strong coverage
  • mattifies well
  • lasts rather long
Negatives:
  • isn't as waterproof and sweat-resistant as it promises
  • fades during the day (nowhere near the promised 24h)
  • can easily look cakey (don't use too much!)
  • price is a bit high
After all, I quite like this powder. It of course can't fulfil all its promises, that would be magic and way too much to expect. I love how this mattifies nicely, and don't mind reapplying it during the day. It is of good quality for a drugstore product in my opinion.

Has anyone of you tried this one?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.