I'm now finally getting round to doing this review, sorry it took so long! In the following I'll be sharing my thoughts on Essence's Highlighter from the Dark Romance LE.
- Essence Cream Highlighter 01 Light Up!
- part of the Dark Romance LE, December 2013
- contains 4 g
- costs 2,95 Euros
- is of a white-ish pale colour, rather cool-toned
- contains a very fine shimmer than looks rather pinkish
- has a thick creamy consistency
- very light colour that will make a good highlight for pretty much every skin tone
- very fine shimmer that won't make you look all glittery
- easy to apply with brush/ fingers
- easy to blend due to the creamy consistency
- you can layer it for more/ less intensity
- the highlight isn't really that strong
- the consistency could be smoother
- the consistency is not the best for oily skin
After all, I think this is a nice product. Whether you'll like it or not depends on what you want from it. If you're going for a very subtle highlight, this is your product. But if you expect a very strong effect from it, there are way better products available for your purposes.
Has anyone of you tried it out?