Wednesday 27 June 2012

NOTD June 27th: Essence Snow White LE - 03 Doc

Hey there!
Today I want to show you another polish from Essence's Snow White LE, 03 Doc.
Doc is a bright orange with slight yellow undertones, and it's a creme. It's very vibrant and shiny and is one of those lots and lots of oranges released this summer season.
Application was nice, the formula is nice and creamy, and it went on smoothly. I ended up doing 3 coats even though it's way more opaque, because I experienced some cuticle dragging and wanted to get rid of that.
Doc is a super fun and bright shade, I like him a lot :)
What do you think of this polish?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Nice color :). I have sleepy and dopey, this not :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) sleepy and dopey are also really pretty shades :)

      Delete
  2. Oh! I love orange in summer time, so I love this polish too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.