Thursday, 7 June 2012

Award Time!

Hey there!
Today I want to share a cute award I got from Robilia *click*, thank you so much!
The rules for this award are the following:
1. Create a blog post which includes the name of the person who gave you the award
2. Insert the award's picture into your post
3. Give the award to 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Contact these bloggers
So, first of all, here *click* dear Robilia mentioned this award on her blog, and you can already see the picture above. And, I gotta say it, I understood all of the rules on her blog in Italian, I'm so proud of myself :D Just kidding :D
Now, I'm giving away this award to these 5 blogs:
You all deserve it! :) And a lot of other blogs as well of course, but the rules said less than 200 followers! Sorry ;)
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. www.deravera.com Using an under eye treatment product, like Deravera, will help to minimize the appearance of dark circles under eyes, puffiness around the eyes safely and effectively by using ingredients that have been clinically proven to work. http://deravera.com is a complete under eye treatment.
    Visit www.deravera.com and see More why Deravera will work best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!! I'll be posting it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.