Sunday 13 May 2012

NOTD May 13th: Essence - Pool Party

Hey there!
Today I want to show you a nail polish I had forever, and I was just so in the mood to wear it! I'm talking about Essence's Pool Party from their Color&Go line.
Pool Party is a medium blue with slight green undertones, but it's rather blue than turquoise. It has a very apparent silver shimmer, and since the particles are a little bigger I'd say it's shimmer flecks what it contains. With this shimmer it reminds me a little of OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam, *click*, but I don't know how close they are in real life.
Application was nice, even though I already owned this for a few years! It got a tiny bit dry, but other than that it was perfectly smooth. I needed 2 coats :)
Unfortunately this polish has been discontinued for a while now, and that's really a pity! I wish they would re-release it, it's stunning after all!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

7 comments:

  1. I think it looks really good on you! Too bad they discontinued it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is perfect for it, I am imaging myself wearing it at the pool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I'm not too fond of blues. But I hate when they discontinue colours that are a bit different from what other brands have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, why did you have to post it? You just tease me with this beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.