Wednesday 18 August 2010

My Nail Polish Collection PART #5: Blues

Hi guys,
here's another post by me, I'm just really in the mood to write right now :)
I know, I have been slacking with my nail polish collection posts, but that will change now! We have 4 more parts to do, and here is one of these, my blue nail polishes! :)

1 colors for you - 205 [sheer/shimmer; discontinued; 4 coats for full opacity]
2 no name nail polish from a kit [sheer/glitter; discontinued; 3 coats for full opacity]
3 Essence - 40 groovy [creme; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
4 Essence color&go - 17 pool party [shimmer/glitter; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
5 Astor Fash'n Studio - 66 [shimmer; still available; 3 coats for full opacity]
6 Rival de Loop - ?? [creme; still available; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
7 Catrice Oceana Collection - C03 Blue Out To Sea [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
8 Essence Top Speed - 26 look at me [shimmer; discontinued; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
9 OPI - Dating A Royal [jelly; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
10 p2 color victim - 171 gorgeous [glitter; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
11 Jesse's Girl Enamel - Blue Moon [shimmer; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
12 Manhattan Spice Up Your Nails Collection - 77T [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
13 Astor Fash'n Studio - 70 [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
14 Essence Color&Go - Choose Me! [glitter/glass flecked/duochrome; still available; 2-3 coats for full opacity] CLICK
15 OPI HongKong - Suzi Says Feng Shui [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK, CLICK
16 China Glaze Anchors Away - First Mate [creme; limited edition; 1-2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
19 China Glaze Anchors Away - Sea Spray [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK, CLICK
20 p2 - Being In Heaven [sheer/creme; still available; 3-4 coats for full opacity] CLICK

Do you have any of these in you collection? I'd like to know! :)
I'll see ya later
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: Nothing was given to me for free and no one is sponsoring me for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.