Sunday 7 November 2010

Dupe + NOTD November 7th: p2 rich & royal and being in heaven

Hi there!

Today I'm wearing a really pretty color, or actually two! I just couldn't decide which one to use this time, and these colors don't even look that bad togehter, so I put both on my nails :)
I painted my ring fingers with p2 being in heaven, a pale blue. I just did these two fingers with it because the polish is sheer, so I needed 4 coats, and I didn't want to do that on all of my fingers...the other nails are painted with p2 rich & royal, a nice violett-ish taupe color. It's supposed to be a dupe for Sephora by OPI - Metro Chic. Honestly, I have no idea if that's true, because I don't own the Sephora color, but I saw some comparisons...and there it seemed to be a dupe.
I like both of the colors a lot, and the rich & royal color needed just two coats to be opaque.
Do you like these colors as well? Do you think they look fine together? Tell me :)
Until next time, guys!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.