Today I'd like to review Essence's Blush from their Vintage District LE. Here you go!
- Essence Blush 01 It's Popul-art
- part of the Vintage District LE, Jaunary 2013
- a matte coral blush with a golden overspray print
- contains 9g
- costs 3,25 Euros
- design (I'm a sucker for pretty designs/packaging)
- coral matte shade
- when the golden overspray wears off (after a couple of uses), you still have the flower print, in a matte pink shade
- not too pigmented --> impossible to overblush
- lasts all day with just a little bit of fading
- it's definitely too light and poorly pigmented for darker skin tones
- the glitter of the overspray is too chunky for my liking
- it's limited
Did anyone of you try it?