Thursday 6 December 2012

NOTD December 6th: RdLY French Manicure White Look + China Glaze Snow Globe

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a snowy, icy layering, perfect for winter :)
As a base I used RdLY's French Manicure White Look, which is a sheer white polish. It's extremely shiny and jelly-like.
It has a rather thin and sheer consistency, but it glides on. It's patchy at first, and you'll be able to tell your nail line. It still builds up nicely, though, as you can see here with 3 coats.
On top of it I added a layer of China Glaze's Snow Globe, which is a clear base with iridescent glitter particles, really similar to those some snow globes contain. It's very delicate and pretty over the white!
What do you think of this combo? I like it :)
Have a happy Nikolaus day everyone!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I would never have thought that Snow Globe would look sooo beautiful over a clear polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.