Monday 26 March 2012

Swatches: Essence Color3 Nail Polish - Shopping Trip In Soho (Party All Night Long)

Hey there!
Today I have some swatches of another new Essence polish I got ;) It's like every time I go to the drugstore, I look at the Essence display and buy one of their Color3 polishes ;) They're all so pretty!
This polish is called Shopping Trip In Soho (Party All Night Long), and it's double-ended like all of the polishes from this line.
Shopping Trip In Soho is a bright blue-toned pink with a very slight pearly shimmer, really pretty and girly. Party All Night Long is a deep magenta base filled with pink, purple and blue shimmer/flakie particles. The polish itself is sheer and meant to be a topper.
On the nail wheel they applied great, Shopping Trip In Soho only needed 2 coats, and I did one of Party All Night Long on top. When you layer it, the topper darkens the color of Shopping Trip In Soho a little, but it's really pretty :)
What do you think of this polish? I really like it a lot! The pink is not that unique, but the topper is so gorgeous and I already have a layering idea for it!
See you soon,
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your layering idea, blue goes so well with hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blue is also a good idea, but I had something different in mind! :)

      Delete
  2. You are going to finish with all the colours at home and...me too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably ;) but at least I'm not alone with it ;)

      Delete
  3. this is so pretty .. i love the combination of the two polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.