today I spotted 2 limited editions and I have little haul :)
p2 Meet me at 12.30 LE:
This one has pretty nice neutral and basic stuff, looked pretty nice.
p2 ready to wear LE:
This one has pretty nice stuff as well, mainly natural, so it's good for most people.
I'm sure there are some reviews about these LE on a few blogs, so check them out if you're interested :)
You know, lately I've been pretty good about not buying stuff...but when I went to dm and I just couldn't leave the store without buying something :)
That's what I got:
- Alverde Hair-tips-fluid: I got this one because I'm growing out my hair and it's getting really long now and I need to take care of my tips...hope it'll work, expect a review in a few weeks.
- Alverde eyeshadow quad in chocolate: It's a really pretty neutral quad and it's perfect for everyday looks, but it's also nice to darken up some looks.
- Balea Cocoa Body Butter: This one smells so so good :) It's totally like cocoa and chocolate and I love it :)
- p2 crackling topcoat: I'm sure by now everyone out there knows about crackling topcoats, so I won't explain it here (just in case you don't know it (which isn't really possible), go google it), but I wanted this one ever since it came out and everytime I was searching for it, it was sold out. But now I got it!
- p2 color victim nail polish in 042 being in heaven: a really pretty sheer baby light blue. Like it :)
- p2 color victim nail polish in rich&royal - I mentioned that this is a dupe for Sephore by OPI - Metro Chic here already, check it out :)
- Essence Nail Art Stampy Polish in white - This is the only opaque, tip-ex-like white I was able to find, so I got this one.
So, that's my haul! Do you own any of these things as well? What do you think of them?
I'll see you later! xoxo, Misch