Today I did a nice nail design :) I got the idea from cutepolish from youtube, and that's where I also got the Hello Kitty Faces, so check it out :)
That's what you need:
- base coat (I used Essence Pro White French base coat)
- pink cream nail polish (I used RdL nail polish in ??)
- opaque white cream nail polish (I used Essence stampy polish in white)
- cream black nail polish (I used p2 210 eternal)
- tooth pick or dotting tool (I used the Essence nail art stylist)
- Hello Kitty faces (I got mine here and printed them out)
- top coat (I used Essence nail art sealing top coat)
That's how to do it:
1. Paint all your nails with a base coat of your choice.
2. Paint all your nails with a pink cream, except for the ring fingers. Paint those cream white. Do a second or third coat if needed.
3. Take a piece of paper and put a drop of black and white polish on it. Get some color (one after the other) onto your dotting tool or tooth pick and put some random dots in both colors on your pink colored nails.
4. Cut out your Hello Kitty faces and color in the bow with a pink color, either pencil or polish.
5. Get some top coat on the white colored nails and place the Hello Kitty faces on them. This will make the stay there.
6. Get some black and pink polish onto your paper and put dots around your Hello Kitty faces using your tooth pick or dotting tool.
7. Fix everything with top a coat.
That's how easy it is to create these cute, fun nails :) Make sure to check out the video by Cutepolish.
Do you want more tutorials in this step by step form? Leave a comment!
Until next time, xoxo, Misch