Friday, 15 November 2013

NOTD November 15th: Catrice Rocking Royals LE C04 Emerald Queen

Hi there!

Today I'd like to show you a nail polish my sister recently picked up: Emerald Queen from Catrice's new Rocking Royals LE.
Emerald Queen is a light green shade with blue undertones. Looks very aquatic actually! It has this strong silver shimmer in it.

Application was great, it's very very pigmented. I barely needed the second coat I applied. It also dries very fast and to a somewhat muted finish, but not utterly matte. Reminds me a bit of a more shiny version of OPI's Suede finish! You can't really see that here, though, as I added a top coat.
The Rocking Royals Collection is out now, November 2013, and it contains 4 more nail polishes. I have another one of these to show you within the next couple of days :)

What do you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I love the metallic shimmery finish but my favorite from the collection has to be the blue one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that is also one gorgeous color!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.