Wednesday 21 July 2010

EOTD July 21st: Cranberry Look + 2 MAC dupes!

Hey everyone,
I wanted to show you the eye make-up I'm wearing today. I called it "Cranberry Look", cause the color in the crease is almost a dupe for the MAC Cranberry. It's from Catrice, from their current Caramé Limited Edition and it's called C03 Spiced Red. I love this eyeshadow. I tried to recreate this color with my 120 palette, but it was very hard, I had to mix at least 6 colors!
For this look I used a shimmery goldish tone with a yellow undertone on the inner half of the lid and a shimmery bronze color on the other half of the lid. Make sure to blend them together well! Then you wanna apply a shimmery cranberry color in the crease and take it up as high as you like it. Then I used a matte dark chocolate brown in the outer V-area to darken up the look and to give it more dimension. Your highlight underneath your brow and in the inner corner should be matte and a bit lighter than your skintone, but not white. On the upper lashline I applied a black gel eyeliner first, let it dry and then I applied the same chocolate brown as in the outer V over it to soften up the look. On the lower lashline you want to use a shimmery brown eye pencil, but only line your eye about 3/4 of the way in. Apply one or two coat of black mascara!
The exact products I used are:
- Manhatten MyBox eyeshadow in 23P and 93N on the lid [both are discontinued]
- Catrice Caramé Collection eyeshadow C03 Spiced Red in the crease
- Essence soft matte eyeshadow in 03 silky smooth in the outer V-area [discontinued]
- Alverde gel eyeliner in black on the upper lashline
- Essence soft matte eyeshadow in 03 silky smooth over the gel eyeliner
- Essence Secrets of the Past Collection eye pencil in brown on the outer 3/4 of the lower lashline [from an old limited edition]
- Catrice Nude Sensation collection eyeshadow in C01 nude cream as a highlight
- The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in black
I really hope you liked this EOTD! I'm really happy with the eyeshadow from the Caramé Collection, I also got another one that is called C04 spiced bronze and it's supposed to be a dupe for the eyeshadow Amberlights by MAC. It's so pretty! You can see pictures of the collection here and swatches of the eyeshadows here
I also wore this look when I watched Eclipse!
I'll see you guys soon! Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: Nothing was sent to me for free and I'm not payed for anything, All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.