Saturday 3 January 2015

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Lightscapade

First post of 2015! Cheers to that.

When I was in London, we were at an event in Carnaby Street by chance. I'm gonna tell you more about it in a different post, but the event is the reason why I got this product. The whole street had 20% off everything, so I went to the MAC store and bought myself this beauty (where I had to queue up to get inside and do my shopping): MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade.

The MSFs in general are highlighting powders. Lightscapade in particular is a very light and special colour. It consists of a white-ish, yellow-ish golden base, which is set through with light blue and peach streaks. It's shimmer makes it look somewhat frosted, and the colours blend together to a very subtle shimmery white-ish gold.
What I love about Lightscapade is how wearable it is. The shimmer is so subtle that you don't have to worry about overdoing it, and you can easily layer it. I love to wear it daily, because it makes you look fresh and healthy, but not like you've put on tons of highlighter.
I also own a different MSF, called Soft & Gentle. It is way stronger, and the shimmer is more apparent.
MAC's MSFs contain 10g each, and retail for £23 (I got mine for £18,40) in the UK and 31€ here. 

I can definitely recommend them!
Do you own any of the MSFs, and can maybe recommend another colour to me?

xx, Misch

2 comments:

  1. i bought it in these days. i found its not easy open aren't you hard to open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? mine opens in a normal way, it's a shame that yours doesn't!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.