Wednesday 17 April 2013

LE Previews for May 2013

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you some Essence LE previews that I found online, all for the month of May!
First of all, we have a LE called High Heel Mania, which can be seen here *click*. It contains all kinds of products for your feet, also some toe nail polishes. I'm not too excited about that one.
The next one, called Guerilla Gardening, *click*, looks quite fun! I love the shades for the beginning of summer, and I'm quite interested in the lip creams, cream blushers, tinted eyebrow gels, and nail art powders! I'll have to see what actually convinces me at the store, however!
Last but not least, another Essence LE. It's called Ticket To Paradise, but I wasn't able to find any official press release about this one. There's only this picture: *click*. Again, looks very fun and colorful, but I have to see it in reality.
What do you think of this LEs?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I tagged you to do a tag post. :)
    http://missmathersmakeup.blogspot.com/2013/04/beauty-things-i-suck-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, this new TE Ticket to Paradise looks super bright and turquoise lip stain? I honestly don't know what to think, if it's cool or just odd
    I'm waiting to see what they are preparing for us at Catrice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that's true! Haha, me neither! I have no idea whether it'll be that pigmented!
      Me too, I have no idea why they haven't released any preview yet!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.