Tuesday 30 October 2012

NOTD October 30th: Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE - 01 Jacob's Protection + Ghost Nail Art

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you the first polish of Essence's Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE, called 01 Jacob's Protection.
Jacob's Protection is a deep blackened blue with blue and silver shimmer particles. The shimmer makes it very interesting, it adds a lot of dimension.
Application was okay, it was a little too thick! The brush is also very thick, not so much the best combination, but you can definitely make it work.

I really like this shade, it's glowy and really pretty :)
And, since Halloween's almost here, I had do something with it. I ended up putting ghosties on top! They're like little marshmallow ghosts :D
I painted the ghosts on a sandwich bag and then stuck them onto my nails.
What do you think of them?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. Love the ghosts! You could do a tutorial for that. The advantage of those is that you will always get decent designs as you paint them with your dominant hand, as opposed to traditional nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes, of course I can make a tutorial for them :)
      You're so right, I was kinda lazy and it's indeed easier this way :D

      Delete
  2. Those ghosts are so cute and the polish is a bootiful color lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is gorgeous! And the ghosts are very funny :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.