Tuesday 26 March 2013

NOTD March 26th: H&M - Dollar Green

Hey there!
The next spring shade I'd like to show you is a mind, Dollar Green by H&M!
Dollar Green is a pale mint shade. It's a creme, and quite cool-toned.
Application was good, it has a nice and creamy consistency. I did 2 coats here.
Unfortunately, Dollar Green was a limited edition nail polish a couple of years ago. However, you will definitely be able to find a comparable mint shade, think Essie Mint Candy Apple or China Glaze Re-fresh Mint.
I really love this shade for spring, it's super pretty and fun :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. an award for you http://robilia.blogspot.it/2013/03/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.