Monday 27 August 2012

NOTD August 27th: Manhattan Blogger Edition: Styleproofed - 07S Green Chai

Hey there!
Today I'm wearing the first shade from Manhattan's Blogger Edition Collection, and it's Green Chai by Styleproofed!
Green Chai is a super interesting color. The base is a very light mint shade, and it contains all kinds of glitter particles. The glitter colors are pink, green, gold and I even think I see a tiny bit of red in there. They make the polish super unique, I don't own anything quite like it!
Application was great, the glitter didn't cause me any problems. I used 2 normal coats, and that was enough! Didn't expect it to be this uncomplicated :D It dries a little gritty, so I used a coat of top coat on top which smoothed it out perfectly. No issues here, either.
I know that this shade gives me red hands, at least a little, but I don't care, it's just so cool! I'm really excited about this one, because it's so unusual! Of course it might not be everyone's taste, but for those of you who like to wear special shades, make sure to get this one!
The Manhattan Blogger Edition Styleproofed Collection is out now, and each polish is 3,45 Euros. It's limited!
What do you think of it? Make sure you enlarge the pictures by clicking on them!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Nailpolish! First I didn't want to buy it... I even thought it would look like carnival. But now I've got it at home and I love it♥

    Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear you like it as much as I do! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.