Today it's time for a review of another one of Astor's Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butters, this time in the shade 015 Cheeky Cherry.
- Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter
- shade 015 Cheeky Cherry, which is a bright red with blue undertones
- contains very few shimmer particles
- has a soft vanilla scent
- called a mix between a lipstick, lipgloss and lipbalm
- costs 5,95 Euros
- price is okay
- very easy to apply, even with the bright color
- great pigmentation
- feels very smooth on the lips, like a lip balm
- great scent
- has slight shine, and the shimmer is barely visible
- easily wears off when eating and drinking
- doesn't really fade gradually but gets a bit patchy
I really like both shades a lot! The quality of the Lipcolor Butters is really nice, they feel so good on and that's what I love them for.
Have you tried any of the shades?