Today I want to review the sun fluid I've been using for a couple of weeks now. I got it for my vacation and I've been using it regularly ever since. Since it's a face product, I wanted to try it a little longer before I did a review. So here you go!
- called SunOzon Sun Fluid for face and decolleté
- has SPF 30
- the brand SunOzon is a brand only available at Rossmann
- it's waterproof
- balanced UVA UVB protection
- it's supposed to be mattifying and not to leave a greasy residue
- it contains 50 ml
- it costs 3,45 Euros
- good level of sun protection
- it's gentler to you skin because it's made especially for the face
- you can use it under your make-up
- it applies nicely because the formula is very light
- you don't need a lot of product
- I never once got sunburned when using this
- it isn't sticky at all or leaves a greasy residue
- it has a nice sunscreen scent
- it didn't dry or break me out
- it doesn't mattify your face like it promises
- it get more shiny during the day
After all, I really like this product! It gives me a good sun protection and I use it all the time. I apply it pretty much every morning right before my moisturizer, and it works well :) I really recommend it, and I especially love the fact that it's just for the face and has such a light formula.
Did anyone of you try it?