Saturday 3 September 2011

NOTD September 3rd: Catrice - Grey's Kelly

Hey everyone,
today I want to show you a nail polish from the new Catrice permanent line, called Grey's Kelly.
It's a mauve taupe kinda color, and very fall-appropriate. It's a creme and needed 2 coats. I did 3, however, just to see whether it made a difference. It didn't. Unfortunately the formula was a little thick, so it took some patience when I applied it. But it's worth it, in my opinion!
When I had this on, I thought that this looked very familiar, and noticed that I have a pretty good dupe for it in my collection, which is Rich&Royal from p2. This one is also close to Metro Chic from Sephora by OPI.
But they're not all the same, the Catrice polish is bit more mauve, a bit lighter and a bit browner. These are just slight differences, however. I don't think you need both, but they aren't the same exact thing.
The polish is also changing a bit: Grey's Kelly can look more taupe, mauve or brown in different angles. You can see that in the 2 pictures in a row, they're looking different but are the same polish!
It really looks like a typical fall color, and I like it a lot!
Do you own the p2 color, or the Catrice? Do you like these types of colors?
See ya!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.