Thursday 29 September 2011

NOTD September 29th: Fall Leaf Nail Art

Hey there!
Fall is now finally really coming around, and you guys know I've been looking forward to it for weeks now :D
So I decided to do a fall-themed nail design: colored leaves.
For the base color I used a franken, which is basically a brown-toned orange. And then I stamped glitter on top of it, because fall leaves aren't always just one color, and I also wanted them to sparkle. So I stamped Red Glitter and Copper Glitter by L.A.Colors Nail Art Deco on top of it, at random spots. To make my nails look like leaves now, I drew a pattern on them that looks like leaf veins. For that I used RdlY nail art pen in black.
Do you like this design?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. You have great imagination friend! And I love the franken colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.