Saturday 3 September 2011

EOTD September 3rd: Catrice Duo in Missing: Jack & Rose

Hey everyone,
I lately showed you the Catrice eyeshadow duo in Missing: Jack & Rose here *click*. Now I did an EOTD with it, and I wanted to show it to you!
I applied the light eyeshadow on the inner two thirds of my lid, and the darker blue onto the outer third and the crease, just where I usually place it. Unfortunately I had quite a lot of fall-out with it :/ Don't know why that happened, on the swatch the eyeshadows felt so smooth! On the lower lid I only added the darker blue.
For eyeliner I used a no-name black eyeliner, and for mascara Catrice's Evolution to Revolution mascara.
Do you like this look? I do, it works for summer with the blue shades :)
See ya!
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you are doing more colorful looks :-)
    It looks great on your eyes! I love it, good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.